Monday, August 4, 2008

Our Sunshine

Right before we left for church yesterday, Bethany came in and picked up Logan and said, "Are you our little sunshine?" That just made me smile, because that is exactly what Logan has been for our family...a bright, beautiful ray of sunshine. Bethany then reminded me of when she used to watch Teletubbies when she was little. She said that my favorite part of the show was when the "Baby sun" would rise and fall. I had totally forgotten about that, but it's true...I did love that part, and when I see Logan now I can't help but think of our little "Baby sun".

6 comments:

Melinda said...

He IS a bundle is sunshine! I'm so glad he's part of your family!

BTW, that's what we call Chase too. We ask him, 'Who's my sunshine?' you know, in the high squeaky voice! LOL

KillmerFam said...

Hi Joy! It's Jen (Pitts) Killmer! My mom told me that you had a blog, so I thought I'd check it out. I've found myself "blogging" late at night after the kids go to bed, so it's nice to have another blog to look at! I'm glad that all is going well with you and your family! Your kids are gorgeous! Bethany looks just like you! In the picture that she's holding Logan, I actually thought it was you! I can't believe how old your kids are now! It's been a long time! Anyway, I need to go to bed, but you can check out my blog w/pictures of my two babies. Michael will be 2 next month and Emma just turned 8 months.

MaryBeth said...

Joy, he is simply precious.

Pat said...

Joy, it is so fun to see your darling family! Everyone says hi and Mandy was so glad she got to see you and Shanyn at the shower. What a great way to stay in touch!! Love you, Aunt Pat

DeCrescenzo Family Blog said...

He is so stinking cute! :)

Katie said...

oh okay I want to eat him or squish him hes so dang cute. All your kids are adorable. And did I mention on MyFam that I LOVE your new hair cut?!