Friday, July 25, 2008

Logan turns 4 months old

Logan had his 4 month old check up yesterday. Poor little guy had four shots and an oral vaccination. He weighed in at 18.0 lbs and 26.5 inches long. 97% for both! His head measured in the 75%. Logan has now been given the go ahead to start cereal. We also discussed the fact that this kid does not sleep! Logan is still sleeping only 2-3 hours at night.
Today I set up a little "photo studio" in the living room. Cute little baby. I had him totally nekkid, and he wet all over the backdrop. Ya, I know. What do I expect? : )


7 comments:

Melinda said...

He's getting so big! I just love him! I wish we lived near each other so that Logan & Chase could play while we hung out :)

I hope he starts sleeping more for you.

You did a great job with the pictures...is there anything you can't do? :)

Jamie said...

Hey Joy, this is your cousin Colby. It is amazing how through a neighbor I connect with my cousin. Logan is so cute, it is amazing he outweighs our youngest by 2 lbs. that wouldn't be so crazy if it weren't for the fact that Ian is now 9 months old. I guess we will have to get our little guy on weight gainer shakes j/k. I wish we could see you guys more, but Jamie and I were excited about you finding our blog. Now we can watch your family grow a little more.

Marissa said...

Those pics are wonderful. You are so talented.
I can't believe he isn't sleeping longer for you, it isn't that he is starving, obviously. :)

Craig Smith said...

Those pictures are great - what a beautiful boy!

stephanie said...

Maddie and Josie were 18lbs. when they turned a year old! (not even on the charts on weight) Your photo studio worked these are darling shots of Logan. Thanks for sharing!

Barbara said...

Hi Joy, Logan is beautiful and I enjoyed seeing Bethany, Nathan and Hannah too. Time passes so quickly! I am retiring from Delta on Thursday and will be able to do things I want to do, I would love to visit, it's been too long since I've see you all. I do hope Logan sleeps for you, I feel your pain!!

Erica said...

Logan is adorable! And a little chunkers, I want to kiss those little cheeks!